This five-level, fieldstone, Normandy-style manor home is beautiful, architecturally significant, and situated on a street historically home to artists and craftsman. The Johnson and Johnson legacy home and carriage house showcase Ernest Flagg's architectural innovations from the 1920's. The 9,000-square-foot residence has undergone thoughtful restoration to add modern amenities while preserving architectural integrity.
- Six bedrooms, six full bathrooms, and two partial bathrooms
- Billiards room with wood beams, fireplace and original restored bluestone floors
- Carriage house with one-bedroom apartment on the second floor and five car garage
- Short walking distance to vibrant downtown Princeton's restaurants, shops, cultural
attractions, and prestigious university campus
- Within one hour of New York Ciry, Philadelphia and international airports